Ex 4:10 - Case In Point

May God have ALL the glory, and leave me in rags of humbleness, and may my low estate bring him more glory still.

Name:
Location: Louisville/College Station, Ky/Tx, United States

I don't use my blogspot blogs anymore. Come see me at http://lawngospel.wordpress.com

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Inner Workings

I'm back in BCS finally! It's been a great summer, and I know it's going to be a great senior year with God at the helm. I've been blessed to see the Lord working in many awesome ways in many average lives - and it fills me with praise and thanksgiving for His name!

Pray for Logos this year, my buddy Pat, Bro. P who had a stroke a while back, and the countless souls who are without Jesus Christ.

"Praise Him, Praise Him,
Jesus our Blessed Redeemer"

Bro. Hank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home