Ex 4:10 - Case In Point

May God have ALL the glory, and leave me in rags of humbleness, and may my low estate bring him more glory still.

Name:
Location: Louisville/College Station, Ky/Tx, United States

I don't use my blogspot blogs anymore. Come see me at http://lawngospel.wordpress.com

Friday, August 04, 2006

Lo! He comes with clouds descending!

Here are a few snapshots from my recent trip out to West Texas (Fort Davis area). It was surprisingly cool and wet (in fact there was record flooding in El Paso and Marathon, Tx while we were out that way).



As we drove, I found myself looking at the clouds and coming back to that verse by Charles Wesley again and again:

Lo! He comes with clouds descending,
Once for favored sinners slain;
Thousand thousand saints attending,
Swell the triumph of His train:
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
God appears on earth to reign.


Blessings-
Bro. Hank

-----------






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home